The key to any franchise is a successful business model and Rapid Recovery has the proven franchise model to start you on your journey of growing your own successful business. Every component of the Rapid Recovery Franchise System has been designed with your success in mind and as a Rapid Recovery franchisee, you will receive:
Comprehensive Initial Training
Your extensive start-up training will cover every aspect of Rapid Recovery business management. Our expert trainers will show you how to open and manage a successful Rapid Recovery business, to market to in your local community, and to build your business, all in a comprehensive, very intense initial training program. The capstone to your start-up training is hands on training with our trainers to learn how to operate both medium pressure and low pressure refrigerant recovery machines, in addition to experiencing every detailed aspect of the business.
Rapid Recovery Jumpstart Program
Rapid Recoveryís one-of-a-kind Jumpstart program is the primary reason Rapid Recovery franchisees get off to a fast start in the industry. The Jumpstart is a pre-training program that holds your hand through every detail of your new businessís start-up, from mundane tasks like obtaining your Federal Tax ID Number to more expansive assignments like competition research and the development of your customized marketing plan.
All of our franchisees are trained in Rapid Recoveryís proven marketing approach and given access to our industry leading marketing collateral. The Green Industry movement is one of the fastest growing markets in the United States and all of our marketing materials are written to capitalize on this concept. Our marketing recipe is simple; we arm you with the best marketing materials, the best marketing plan, the best marketing training and the best customer service model to back it all up.
You will be receiving the most comprehensive, plain spoken and easy to understand manuals in the industry. The Operations Manual is a complete, easy to follow tutorial on how to run a successful Rapid Recovery business.
Business and Health Insurance
Making the leap into business ownership is an exciting, sometimes overwhelming time. Knowing what a big concern insurance can be to both your family and your business, Rapid Recovery has researched the insurance industry on your behalf and partnered with Employers Mutual Casualty Company and Administaff to handle these business needs. All of our business liability and automotive insurance is covered through our partnership with EMC while Administaff removes the administration burden of being an employer. Administaff brings you big company benefits, and provides a systematic approach to delivering on important human resources services.
Rapid Recovery Franchisees Also Receive...
- Proven marketing program and support for effective web presence, internet leads and utilizing national trade publications and shows.
- Large, exclusive territories to build and grow your successful Rapid Recovery business
- Version 4.0 of our proprietary equipment suite that allows you to not only be an industry leader but control your market
- Inclusion on our industry-leading website to build and grow your business
- Live telephone hotline support by our industry experts
- Answering and redirecting of customer calls received through toll-free numbers.
- Work order entry, customer invoicing and customer statements provided by Rapid Recovery employees so you can invest your time in growing and expanding your business, not shuffling paperwork.
- Initial accounts receivable collection calls
- EPA documentation data stored and compiled with an EPA Proxy
- Customer history stored and compiled, complete with year end reports
- IT services for items such as email, phone assistance, report generation, etc.
- Advertising assistance including graphic art design and ad submittal
- Bill pay
- Bank account and credit card reconciliation
- Corporate office will act as liaison with Administaff, who handle your benefits and administrative tasks.
- Inclusion in national trade shows and company conferences
Rapid Recovery News